Darren Langston - founder & chief instructor LMAA
I have been training in martial arts for over 20 years and have studied many different styles including Wado Ryu Karate, Lau Gar Kung Fu, Kempo, Combat Hapkido, Jeet Kune Do, Filipino Martial Arts and Kickboxing.
The LMAA was founded in February 2008 and has gone from strength to strength attracting members from all over the West Midlands.
Instructor Qualifications & Credentials:
- 5th Dan Black Belt in Kickboxing
- 5th Dan Black Belt in Karate Jutsu
- Level 2 Instructor Alicaway Combat Knife
- Authorised Dacayana Eskrima UK & Europe Coach
- Jeet Kune Do/Kali Instructor
- Level 1 Self Defence Instructor Diploma
- BMABA Development Committee Member
- First Aid For Sport
- CRB Enchanced Disclosure
- Martial Arts Instructor Indemnity - Certificate of Insurance